I co-founded Fish Do It (Mumbai) and Some Early Birds (Malaysia). I currently work with brands and organisations to strategize, create, curate, design and produce content across formats - digital and print, experience and on-ground events, addressing marketing, visual and brand communications needs. I speak regularly at design events and conduct design related workshops addressing idea creation and project planning challenges.
Some of the projects I am associated with:
– The creator / co-founder of Kyoorius Designyatra. Started in 2006, it is now one of the leading design conferences in the world.
– Started ZeeMelt in 2015, a Marketing Festival in India. The name Melt happened in a cafe in Bandra.
– Designed the space and experience of the annual Kyoorius Awards show at NSCI stadium, and in the process, redefined what an awards show experience can be.
– Launched, managed, and creative directed Kyoorius Magazine for its entire 29 issues.
– Created Antalis 10-20-30, a programme to recognise emerging young talents in South East Asia and Hong Kong.
– Established the blueprint for Penang Georgetown way finding system, when it was declared a UNESCO Heritage site.
– Redesigned and relaunched, managed, and creative directed the Penang Economic Monthly magazine for 2009-2011.
– Organised the first-ever graphic design event in the National Art Gallery, and hosted the 100 best European Posters show.
– Launched the highly visited and often controversial Malaysian Insider, an online news portal.
– Launched kancilawards.com in 2006 - the digital portal that documents the best advertising and media works from Malaysia.